BuzzBee is a strategic marketing consulting firm that helps guide companies in their efforts to take innovative technology products and services to market.
WHAT WE DO:
Our experienced technology marketing consultants strive to understand your market, your customers, and your business challenges. Through our experience we bring best practices in developing unique approaches to planning, research and competitive strategy and marketing and sales communications to help you achieve your unique marketing objectives and business goals.
As business-to-business marketing experts, we help companies position and strengthen relationships with other organizations, such as channel partners, to expand the reach of their offerings, further knowledge-sharing, and promote collaborative solutions.
MARKETING CHALLENGES WE SOLVE:
Do you have a clear picture of the challenges your business faces? Do any of the questions below keep you up at night?
UNDERSTANDING THE MARKET ENVIRONMENT
Landscape—How does my company fit in to the industry landscape?
- How can we tell what our customers will be motivated to invest in?
- What impact are external forces having on our ability to penetrate new markets or solidify existing relationships?
SWOT—Where can we win?
- Does our messaging clearly differentiate our strengths?
- Where does the market see our vulnerabilities?
- What opportunities will allow us to reach our targets most effectively?
- What are partners, influencers, and competitors saying that that negatively influences our customers?
Competition—How do we compare to our competitors?
- What is the true unique value we offer that differentiates us from the competition?
- How do we promote and capitalize on our differentiation?
Market Segmentation—How can we use segmentation to our advantage?
- What segment of the market is our best opportunity?
- How do we create unique messaging that will resonate with our segments?
- How can we develop segmentation that is accessible and actionable?
BUILDING A MARKETING INFRASTRUCTURE
Marketing Strategy—Does our marketing mix support our business objectives?
- What are the right activities to really reach our key audiences?
- Are we investing in marketing efforts that are no longer effective?
- What’s the best way for us to leverage new mediums to reach our markets?
ROMI—How can we track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns?
- Are we spending money on marketing that no longer reaches our customers?
- How can we add more impactful activities without breaking our budget?
- Our audience is changing, how do we make sure we are reaching them where they are?
Internal Alignment—What tools and processes are most effective for internal communications?
- How can I keep communication flowing so all my stakeholders are aligned?
- How do we align our various teams to ensure we are in agreement on marketing strategies and execution?
- What is the best way to showcase and communicate our marketing wins?
INTEGRATING SALES WITH MARKETING
Right Campaign, Right Audience, Right Time—Will our campaign meet the needs of sales?
- What type of campaign will motivate our target audience to take action?
- Are we aligning the right tools and messages to address customer business pains?
- Is the timing right for our customer campaign?
Direct Sales—How can we ensure our sales team is being supported by marketing?
- Are we creating campaigns with the right level of input from sales?
- How can the sales team be more involved in tracking the effectiveness and impact of our marketing efforts?
- What type of sales guides and training materials will help our sales team to be most prepared?
Channel/Partner Sales—How can marketing be most effective in helping to move our product through the channel?
- Are we providing the right kind of support to our partners?
- Are we hindering our partners’ ability to help sell our products and services in any way?
- What training does my channel need to best represent my brand and messaging?
Explore our services to see how BuzzBee can help you answer these questions.