Senior Content Strategist
BuzzBee Company - Seattle, WA
Do you thrive on the satisfaction of architecting compelling, innovative and brand-amplifying messaging? Are you looking for an agency where those messages reach a global audience? Keep reading. BuzzBee is actively searching for an organized, self-propelled and experienced Senior Content Strategist. You'll help technology clients like Cloudera, Box, Microsoft and Intel Security deliver killer content at the right touchpoints – and with stellar results. And you just might be offered cocktails on Friday as a thank-you.
- Collaborates and strategizes with members of BuzzBee teams for optimal content strategy development with a variety of strategy, creative and marketing projects.
- Leads and oversees in-house and freelance writing teams on development of content-driven projects.
- Crafts complex multi-channel messaging strategies, message maps, buyer's journey maps, and touchpoints, and recommends media options for all stages of content distribution.
- Effectively gathers requirements from, works closely with, and presents content strategies to the client.
- Utilizing experience, skill, and gut instinct, architects and delivers exceptional quality and on-brand messaging for the client.
- When necessary, contributes as expert-level marketing content writer
- Maintains thought leadership on messaging and content marketing trends and shares with BuzzBee team formally and informally.
- Speaks and translates fluently above technology concepts including hybrid infrastructure, *aaS, emerging technologies, distributed workloads, and enterprise security issues.
- Mastery of and fluency in technology concepts including but not limited to: SaaS, network/infrastructure, Cloud (all), CRM, ERP, and industry-leading hardware technologies.
- Excellent communication skills in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, with internal team, partners, and clients.
- Exceptional self-management skills, including die-hard commitment to adhering to deadlines and prioritizing effectively.
- Self-propelled, confident and curiosity-driven - must be motivated and proactive in learning, growing, and evolving professional and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in presenting meaningful ideas, data and results to clients and BuzzBee team in powerfully compelling ways.
- Innovative, ever-evolving approach. Applies modern marketing principles to the tried and true.
- Ability to work under pressure and with limited direction, at peak performance.
- Mastery of English grammar and language necessary to create exceptional written content.
Work Experience Qualifications:
Minimum 7 - 10 years of relevant marketing and strategy experience, in agency or within technology companies with internal agency responsibilities. Ideally, you have experience working in both B2B technology marketing and sales organizations. In particular, you've spent a good part of your career in and around enterprise software, cloud-based services and understanding of technical and decision-making IT audiences.
You have a Bachelor of Arts/Sciences degree in marketing, technology or related field. Or you've earned your foundation with more than 10 years of highly relevant experience. Either way, you look forward to proving you have the chops to bring your A-Game.
Cari McIalwain, Chief Talent Officer
o:206.438.6959 | m: 206.898.1163