BuzzBee Company - Seattle, WA
If you are ready to accelerate your career growth and take on your next big challenge in a dynamic and fast paced environment, stop thinking about day one. Instead, think about the next year and beyond. BuzzBee is looking for someone that can knock us out with the ability to multitask, juggle competing priorities, and handle the pressure of passionate personalities, all with a smile. Proven experience running a wide variety of projects from campaigns and creative to content and digital. A willingness to drive projects from beginning to end with a smooth approach to corralling clients and the BuzzBee team. Most importantly, we need you to bring a savviness in navigating through all the change that comes in a small agency environment.
- Lead and motivate project team.
- Manage the day-to-day of a variety of social media, creative, and content marketing projects.
- Collaborate and strategize with members of BuzzBee teams for optimal results.
- Assume financial responsibility for projects.
- Write proposals and statements of work.
- Assist business development team with pitching new business.
- Understand and articulate project methodology and best practices to team and clients.
- Provide input to improve efficiency and productivity throughout the life of the project.
- A solid understanding of technology concepts.
- Skilled at working with a variety of tools to ensure adherence to budget and schedule.
- Excellent communication and self-management skills.
- A die-hard commitment to deadlines.
- Ability to dynamically present meaningful ideas, data and results to clients.
- Ensure project success while working under pressure and with a variety of passionate personalities.
Work Experience Qualifications:
Minimum 5-7 years agency experience. If you read the bullet points above and thought it was your resume, then apply! Make sure you are someone that will thrive in an anti-silo, dog-friendly, dynamic community of hard working, agency-addicted adults.
You have a Bachelor of Arts/Sciences degree in marketing, technology or related field. Or you've earned your foundation with more than 10 years of highly relevant experience. Either way, you look forward to proving you have the chops to bring your A-Game.
Cari McIalwain, Chief Talent Officer
o:206.438.6959 | m: 206.898.1163