Freelance Marketing Strategists
BuzzBee Company, an established Pioneer Square Seattle agency dedicated to technology marketing, is actively seeking freelance B2B content and marketing strategists for projects with clients like Intel, Amazon, Concur, Polycom and other major technology players. We’re looking for you to bring expert strategies to the table to solve complex client challenges in creative, strategic and collaborative ways. You’ll be instrumental in helping BuzzBee’s technology clients deliver killer content and stellar results and work with a dynamic team of strategists, technologists, and creatives.
Sample list of projects
- Go-to-market strategy and deliverables including executive presentations, promotional materials, web presence content and more
- Integrated marketing strategy
- Messaging deliverables including messaging frameworks, personas, buyers’ journeys and more
- Sales enablement deliverables including playbooks, battle cards, videos and other tools
- Channel, partner, and strategic alliance marketing strategy and deliverables
- Gap analysis on existing client marketing efforts from campaigns to web content
- Infographic storytelling
- UX/UI strategy and analysis
- Information architecture for websites, microsites
- Email campaign strategy and deliverables
- Multi-channel digital marketing and content strategies and corresponding deliverables including editorial calendars, landing pages, videos, and social campaigns
- KPI development for digital client projects and campaigns
- Demonstrated (portfolio made available) marketing expertise working with agencies and large technology clients.
- Excellent communication skills in deadline-driven and dynamic work environment with internal team, partners and clients.
- Skilled in presenting expert strategy, findings, data and delivering results to clients and BuzzBee team in powerfully compelling ways.
- Applies modern marketing principles to the tried and true.
Interest Piqued? Here’s how you can get on our radar.
Apply by including a great cover letter, a copy of your CV, and links to your online portfolio and/or professional social media.
Contact us at