Calling all design geniuses! BuzzBee is looking for freelance, project-based Designers to join our team. We’d love it if you could wear many design hats, including UI and UX, PowerPoint, production design, video animation, web design, and HTML coding – but we’ll take an absolute rock star in one or two! If you’re talented, have modern skills, and you’re an all-around ace to work with, we want to talk to you. You will be a part of a multidisciplinary team creating quality B2B design work on deadline for Amazon, AWS, Polycom, and more. So if you’re up for crushing new challenges every day and are ready to shake things up as a part of our music-fueled tech agency team, send us your résumé and portfolio.
- Work within our clients’ existing brand guidelines to create powerful designs that serve business goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders and members of the BuzzBee internal team to define, scope, and create gloat-worthy work
- Use your amazing technical abilities to create beautiful and effective design solutions
- Notice new design trends to make sure we’re always keeping it fresh
- Work with different members of our team, work efficiently, take and integrate feedback well
- Bring your A-game to work everyday
- Be willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- A strong portfolio showing a full and diverse range of work
- 5+ years of design experience creating a variety of high quality assets
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner
- Ability to think creatively and problem-solve when faced with new challenges
- Fluency with the latest design software, including but not limited to Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop
- Desire to learn and work in a fast-paced environment where the ability to change focus on the fly is key
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills and the ability to adapt to new creative challenges
- Ability to work under pressure and with limited direction at peak performance
- A tolerance for nerdiness is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent
Interest Piqued? Here’s how you can get on our radar.
Apply by submitting a great cover letter, your CV, and any links to your online portfolio and/or professional social media you’d like us to consider to [email protected].