BuzzBee Company - Seattle, WA
BuzzBee, an established Pioneer Square technology marketing agency, is seeking a project manager with great organizational skills, a healthy tolerance for combatting ambiguity, and a relentlessly positive, collaborative spirit. Want the opportunity to bring your A-game to clients like Amazon, Intel and Microsoft? Read below to see if you have what it takes!
- Collaborates and strategizes with members of BuzzBee teams for optimal results on a variety of strategy, creative and marketing projects.
- Monitors financial performance, controls project scope and reports financial health to all stakeholders.
- Creates budgets for new work on a variety of deliverables including marketing plans, campaigns, collateral, and digital efforts.
- Writes proposals and statements of work; assists business development team with pitching new business.
- Understands and articulates project methodology and best practices to team and clients.
- Provides input to team process and standards to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Excellent communication skills in fast-paced and dynamic work environment, with internal team, partners and clients.
- Exceptional self-management skills, including diehard commitment to adhering to deadlines and prioritizing effectively.
- Skilled in presenting meaningful ideas, data and results to clients.
- Ability to work under pressure, with limited direction, at peak performance.
- Skilled at working with a variety of tools to ensure project adherence to budget and schedule.
- Solid understanding of technology concepts.
Work Experience Qualifications:
Minimum 5 years of experience overseeing and managing multiple projects across multiple clients. Ideally, you also have a solid understanding of large technology companies and the needs of their target audiences.
You have a bachelor of Arts/Sciences degree in marketing, technology or related field. Or you’ve earned your foundation with highly relevant experience. Either way, you look forward to proving yourself.
BuzzBee named four out of five years in Seattle Business Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.