B2B Marketing Consultant
BuzzBee Company is looking for the perfect combination of technology nerd, digital storytelling genius, and KPI metric creator and crusher. Do you get out of bed fired up about trying out new marketing ideas at work? Are you looking for an agency where those ideas get heard? Keep reading. An established Pioneer Square Seattle agency dedicated to technology marketing, BuzzBee is on the search for an experienced, creative, and driven Digital Marketing Specialist for our B2B technology clients. You’ll have the opportunity to bring your experience-driven ideas to the table to solve complex challenges for clients like Intel Security, Rackspace, Cloudera, Microsoft and others in creative, strategic and collaborative ways. You’ll collaborate to help BuzzBee’s technology clients reach the right audience at the right touchpoints, with killer content and stellar results. And you just might be offered cocktails on Friday as a thank-you.
- Provides digital marketing guidance and collaborates with members of BuzzBee teams for optimal results on a variety of strategy, creative and marketing projects.
- Creates multi-channel digital marketing content plans and collaborates on corresponding editorial calendars.
- Contributes compelling ideas for multi-channel messaging ecosystems for client campaigns, launches, technology innovations and other high visibility marketing efforts.
- Utilizing experience in B2B technology marketing, innate skill, and killer gut instinct, drives measurable digital results for the client.
- Contributes to strategy team for on-brand and on-point messaging frameworks, buyers’ journeys, IA, sales enablement assets and other client deliverables as needed.
- Stays current and reports on digital marketing trends, technologies and key data points to keep BuzzBee marketing strategies modern, powerful and on-point.
- Produces exceptional marketing copy for a wide range of projects.
- Serves as all-around GSD marketing ninja.
- Fluency in technology concepts including: SaaS, PaaS, network/infrastructure, Cloud (all), CRM, ERP, and industry leading hardware technologies.
- Expertise in multi-channel social media marketing concepts, content marketing principles, and digital publishing technologies.
- Familiarity with marketing fundamentals including messaging frameworks, multi-channel content strategy, buyers’ journeys, personas and other key building blocks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in fast-paced work environment, with internal team, partners and clients.
- Exceptional self-management skills, including diehard commitment to adhering to deadlines and prioritizing effectively.
- Self-propelled, confident and curiosity-driven – must be motivated and proactive in learning, growing and evolving professional and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in presenting meaningful ideas, data and results to clients and BuzzBee team in powerfully compelling ways.
- Innovative, ever-evolving approach. Applies modern marketing principles to the tried and true.
- Mastery of English grammar, language and copywriting skills necessary to create exceptional written content.
- Mad meme building skills a plus.
Work Experience Qualifications
3 - 5 years of relevant marketing and strategy experience, in agency or within technology companies with internal agency responsibilities. You have experience working in both B2B technology marketing and sales organizations, ideally in and around enterprise software, cloud-based services and understand technical and decision-making IT audiences.
You have a Bachelor of Arts/Sciences degree in marketing, technology or related field. Or you’ve earned your foundation with more than 7 years of directly relevant experience. Either way, you look forward to proving you have the chops to bring your A-Game.
Interested? Contact us at email@example.com